Quick Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss Diet - Such specific type of diet for weight loss will greatly be helped by the many quick healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss. Those who are always busy every day while on a weight loss diet should consider altering their breakfast menus into these few examples. Healthy foods do not need to be complicated in its cooking and prepping that can even be quick to set every morning.
Smoothie BowlsOne of the most common choices of the quick healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss can simply be the Smoothie Bowls. Well, who does not like smoothie anyway? In order to get a healthy smoothie, be sure to make use of these following ingredients:
• 2 cup frozen raspberries
• 2 bananas
• ½ cup nonfat Greek yoghurt
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• ½ cup low-fat milk
• Toasted coconut flakes
So, this one of the quick healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss can actually be prepared in just 5 minutes for 2 bowls at the same time. Even the steps to get it ready to serve are pretty simple despite of its 209 cal and only 1 g fat. These are the only needed steps to follow for the prepping of this menu:
1. Make a puree of raspberries, chia seeds, banana, milk, and yoghurt until the mixture is pretty smooth and thick.
2. Pour the puree into 2 bowls then top each bowl with toasted coconut flakes and granola for better taste of this breakfast menu.
|Recommended for Fast Food Addicts: Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins Ideas|
Eggs and GreensAnother simple recipe of quick healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss is the one named Eggs and Greens. This 230 cal breakfast menu will only need these following ingredients to be prepared:
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 2 cups spinach
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms
• 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
• 1 egg
The use of spinach there in this recipe of quick healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss will help to cut carvings all day long so that there will no need to eat more during the day. In order to get this menu ready, just follow these steps:
1. Heat up the olive oil in a skillet then sauté the spinach and mushrooms before removing it to a plate.
2. Add the rest of olive oil into the skillet then crack the egg to be cooked into a sunny-side up.
3. Top the egg into the vegetables and drizzle with Sriracha sauce to finish and serve this menu of quick healthy breakfast ideas for weight loss for the better taste.