2 Best Pack-and-Go Options of Healthy Lunches for Work - What to eat for lunch? You cannot head to pizza restaurant everyday absolutely. Think about health is only amount of priority. Pizza and all fast foods at next door restaurants would be the best ever. However, when it comes to health and obesity, they tend to give several steps backwards. To control the appetite and calories, some of them prefer for pack-and-go lunches. These healthy lunches for work are on the same tasty level as the one in restaurant. These are the secrets.
Spiralized Zucchini Noodles
Special for vegetarian people, this must be one of pick-me-up healthy lunches for work to try. By combining all favorite vegetable including tomatoes and pesto dish, the zoodles is great to keep in full longer without counting for possible excess of the calories and cholesterol. Prepare all these ingredients and takes few minutes to make.
• 1 cup packed fresh basil
• Kosher salt and pepper
• 1 clove garlic
• ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
• 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
For the zoodles
• 21 oz zucchinis
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1. Prepare a food processor. Blend basil, garlic, salt, parmesan cheese, and pepper. While the machine is working, add olive oil slowly.
2. Once smooth and mixed, set aside.
3. Spiralize the zucchini. Cut into smaller and shorter if necessary.
4. Put it into a bowl and top it with pesto and tomatoes.
5. Taste with salt and pepper as desired.
Finally, the specialty healthy lunches for work are finished. Every mom even can make it for all family members’ lunches. The recipe is calculated for 4 servings. So beside it is practical, it is time savvy as well. In the nutrition information, it serves 148 calories, 12g fat, 9g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 3g sugar, 4g protein, 102mg sodium (without salt), and 4mg cholesterol.
|Related post: Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Weight Loss with Fruits & Veggies|
Skinny Pizza Wrap
You probably cannot take away as you like a large box of pepperoni pizza in Pizza hut, but you can pack and save these second healthy lunches for work. It may only little skinny baby pizza in the container. However, do not doubt the flavor because it will be very tasty and simple.
• Soft 100% whole wheat wrap
• 17 slices Turkey pepperoni
• 3 tbsp light pizza sauce
• ¼ cup low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
• ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
1. Fill evenly the pizza sauce on the wrap.
2. Top it with Italian seasoning, pepperoni slices, and sprinkled cheese.
3. Roll the wrap and healthy lunches for work are ready to serve.
With the second healthy lunches for work, it is featured 255 calories, 11g fat, 4g saturated fat, 89 calories from fat, 53mg cholesterol, 25g carbohydrate, 1228mg sodium, 9g fiber, 14% iron, 3g sugar, 26g protein, and 21% calcium. Eat it while cold or warm it in microwave until the cheese melts.