Simply Healthy Fast Food Near Me Recipes - Fast food is easier choice for heavy crawling hunger. So it is the time for hunger ranger to find their favorite menu in fast food restaurants. Will it be healthy? There are several tips to note like keep an eye on portion, pay attention to every ingredient, make a special order if necessary, watch out the beverages and sides too. There are many considerations actually when it comes to be healthy with fast food. However, healthy fast food near me is always the best solution for people especially when they make these recipes.
Almond-Crusted Chicken Nuggets
Who does not know this healthy fast food near me? Chicken nuggets are favorite snack for all. In this case, the chicken nuggets are packed with almond crust which is baked, not fried. So no wonder if the fast food is turned out into healthy food to try within same tasty level as the one in famous fast food restaurants.
• 6 ounces almond
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 tsp kosher salt
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• 1 egg
• ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
• ¼ cup water or milk
• 1 ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, slice into bite sized pieces
• ½ cup flour
• Cooking spray
1. Prepare an oven in 400 F. Prepare baking sheet.
2. Blend almond in food processor.
3. Put it into a bowl with salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic powder. Whisk together.
4. In another bowl, whisk egg and water or milk until mixed well.
5. Add flour into separate bowl.
6. Coating the chicken breast into flour, then egg, almond, and put it in baking sheet.
7. Repeat until all chicken breasts are well coated.
8. Bake for 8-10 mins or 6-8 mins then turn on broiler for 1-2 mins to make it in perfect crisp crust.
Finally, serve the healthy fast food near me menu with the dipping sauce. The contained nutrients are 258 calories, 2.2g sat fat, 14.1g fat, 65mg sodium, 1g sugar, 8.7g carbs, 2.4g fiber, and 24.5g protein.
|Related post: Simple and Favorite Healthy Breakfast for Men Recipes|
Vegan-Baked Onion Rings
The second recipe comes to this healthy fast food near me. It fits to near me product as it is so familiar in daily life with base ingredient of onion. However, it would be different since it is modified with these ingredients.'
• 2 large sweet onions
• 1 cup non-dairy milk
• ½ cup whole wheat flour
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 cup finely ground cornmeal
• 2 slices whole wheat bread
• 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Peel and cut off the onions ends. Slice into ½ inch thick rounds.
3. Mix flour, milk, and the vinegar.
4. Toss whole wheat bread crumbs, flaxseed, cornmeal, garlic powder, and salt in separate bowl.
5. Dip the onions into water/milk mixture, move to cornmeal/bread crumbs until well coated.
6. Put into baking tray and bake for 10-15 mins. Enjoy the healthy fast food near me with favorite sauce.
In the onion rings, it contains such as 234 calories, 77mg sodium, 3.4g fat, 45.9g carbs, 2.8g sugar, 7g fiber, and 7.5g protein. Those have been simple and fun cooking recipes of healthy fast food near me.