Awesomely Healthy Breakfast to Gain Weight Recipe Ideas - Obesity seems to be the most common case, hence recipes to help lose weight are undoubtedly popular. Even so, apparently there are people who have trouble to gain their weight. If you are one of them, these recipes of healthy breakfast to gain weight surely will be truly helpful for you.
Whole Wheat Paneer Almond Sandwich
Even though white bread surely will help gain weight faster, whole wheat makes a healthier choice. Try this healthy breakfast to gain weight recipe that is also packed with protein.
Ingredients for healthy breakfast to gain weight sandwich recipe:
• 4 multigrain bread slices, edges trimmed
• 2 tbsp. sweetened peanut butter
• 12 almonds
• 1/4 cup cottage cheese or paneer, crumbled
• 2 tbsp. butter, melted
• 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
Instructions to prep and cook this healthy breakfast to gain weight sandwich:
1. On medium-high heat, heat a nonstick cooking pan and grease with 1 tsp. melted butter.
2. On the pan, place 2 bread slices and toast until both sides are brown and crisp. Sprinkle butter. Repeat this process with the remaining bread slices.
3. Add 1/2 tbsp. butter to a small pan. Allow it to heat up. When butter heats, add almonds and roast on low-medium heat.
4. Mix the peanut butter and cocoa powder until well combined.
5. Divide the mix into 4 portions equally. Apply and spread each portion of the mixture on each bread slice.
6. Sprinkle the cottage cheese mixture on two bread slices equally, followed by the halved almonds.
7. Cover them with peanut butter and serve immediately with milk and apple.
|Related post: Top Healthy Breakfast Vancouver Recipes Ideal for Busy Mornings|
Dry Fruit Chocolate Milkshake
This healthy breakfast to gain weight recipe is packed with calories from chocolate-flavored milk and dry fruits, offering you rich nutrients to start your morning.
Ingredients for this healthy breakfast to gain weight milkshake:
• 1/2 liter or 2 cups whole milk
• 5 dates, pitted and finely chopped
• 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored milk
• 1 peeled and finely sliced medium banana
• 10 almonds, finely sliced
• Optional: powdered chocolate milk for topping.
1. Add banana, dates, and almonds to your blender and blend the ingredients to a smooth mixture on the medium speed.
2. Add the chocolate flavored milk and give a quick mix.
3. Add whole meat and blend the mix once again to get the smoothness and thickness of milkshake.
4. Pour the milkshake into the glass and sprinkle the powdered chocolate milk for topping.