Easy and Healthy Breakfast Muffin Recipes - Breakfast is really important to start a new day in which healthy breakfast muffin recipes those are easy to do will be really helpful. Amidst the many options of healthy recipes for breakfast, some of them may not really be simple and easy to do. Yet these muffin recipes will not bring any difficulty at all along the prepping and coking.
Blueberry-Sour Cream Muffins
Blueberry-Sour Cream Muffins can be considered to be one of the best healthy breakfast muffin recipes with only simple ingredients. As long as you pay attention to the step-by-step instruction, this recipe will not fail.
• 1/3 cup rolled oats
• 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ cup packed brown sugar
• 3 tbsp unsalted butter
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 9-ounce white whole-wheat flour
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
• ¼ tsp baking soda
• 2/3 cup granulated sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ¼ canola oil
• 1 large egg
• 1 ½ cup fresh blueberries
Get cooking by following these steps for this one of the healthy breakfast muffin recipes:
1. Preheat oven into 425 F while prepping 12 muffin-cup liners in muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Mix 1 tbsp flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 tbsp melted butter.
3. Mix 2 cups flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
4. Mix the rest of the butter, oil, vanilla, sour cream, egg, granulated sugar and then add the sour cream mixture into the flour mixture plus the blueberries at the end.
5. Distribute the mixture into the cups then bake for 5 minutes before reducing the oven into 375 F and bake for another 13 minutes.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast Carbs You Can Still Consume|
Maple Pumpkin Blender Muffins
Another decent option of the healthy breakfast muffin recipes is the Maple Pumpkin Blender Muffins. This is one among healthy breakfast choices considering the ingredients are quite nutritious for your body.
• 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 1 cup Greek yoghurt
• 1 ½ tsp baking powder
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• ½ tsp baking soda
• 1/8 tsp kosher salt
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Check out these steps to get this option of healthy breakfast muffin recipes ready:
1. Preheat oven to 400 F and prepare 12-cup muffin tin with liners or cooking spray.
2. Process the oats in a blender within 1 minute then combine the rest of the ingredients in the blender in 2 minutes until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Distribute the mixture evenly in the cups and add toppings if desired.
4. Bake for 15 minutes then cool it down for at least 5 minutes before taken out from the pan for more cooling and then this decent choice of healthy breakfast muffin recipes is done.