Yummy and Healthy Breakfast Menu for Weight Loss - Starving yourself definitely is not the way to lose your weight. Rather, you need to plan your meal thoroughly since you need to be healthy as well. That’s why we decide to share some of our most favorite ideas of healthy breakfast menu for weight loss today. Not only are they good for your health, they are also tasty!
Raspberries: Raspberry Overnight MuesliIn a cup of raspberries, there are 8 grams of fiber more than double compare what a cup of strawberries can do and nearly the same amount in a cup of certain types of beans. Eating raspberries as your healthy breakfast menu for weight loss helps you prevent weight gain and even encourage weight loss, thanks to the more fiber you consume. There are various ways you can try to eat raspberries, such as this overnight muesli recipe. It has yogurt to help soften the oats and if you’re running out of raspberries, you can use blueberries, chopped apple, or dried cranberries they’re just as healthy!
Ingredients for this easy breakfast menu for weight loss:
• 3/4 cup of non-fat vanilla yogurt
• 1/2 cup of oats
• 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
• 1 tbsp. of almonds, toasted and chopped
1. Combine oats and yogurt in a medium bowl. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 8 to 24 hours.
2. Just before eating, add raspberries and almonds.
a. If you have gluten sensitivity or celiac disease, be sure to use only oats with “gluten-free” label since oats are typically contaminated with barley and wheat.
|Related post: Healthiest Fast Food Breakfast Sandwich You Can Eat with No Worries|
Yogurt: Strawberry and Yogurt ParfaitYogurt is one of the foods that promote weight loss, which is why we love it as our healthy breakfast menu for weight loss. It also contains protein, which may give the extra edge to you if you wish to be leaner. Even so, it is always best to avoid flavored yogurt; instead, stick to plain yogurt for it can save you from calories and unnecessary sugar. If you want a little sweetness to add, fresh fruit will make the better option.
Ingredients for this healthy breakfast menu for weight loss:
• 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
• 1/4 cup of granola
• 1 tsp. of sugar
• 1/2 cup of non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and strawberries. Let stand for about 5 minutes or until the strawberries finally start releasing their juice.
2. Assemble your parfait. Simply layer the strawberries with juice and yogurt in a container. Top the parfait with granola. Easy breakfast menu for weight loss have finished.