Healthy Breakfast Ideas with Eggs You Will Never Fail - Breakfast should be healthy and delicious. If you want to have healthy breakfast ideas with eggs, these recipes might help you. No need to worry of getting failed as the recipe is definitely easy. Even though you have basic cooking skill, you will successfully make it. Here are some healthy breakfast ideas with eggs you can make at home. Give them a try.
Tamale HashThis one of healthy breakfast ideas with eggs is easy since the cooking time is only 13 minutes. The ingredients and the steps are easy as well. This menu is perfect for busy mom who wants to give nutritious and delicious breakfast for family.
• 1 tsp of fresh cilantro (chopped and then sprinkle it on the top)
• Sour cream (optional)
• 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated finely
• 2 large tamales, cut them to the bite size pieces.
• 2 eggs, large
• ½ jalapeno pepper which is chopped
• 1 tsp of vegetable oil
• 1 onion, small and chopped
• ¾ to 1 cup of black eyed pea salsa
• 1 garlic clove which is chopped finely
Steps of making healthy breakfast ideas with eggs:
1. Heat the oil over a medium heat in the large skillet.
2. Add jalapeno, onion, cut up tamales, garlic, and ¾ cup up to 1 cup of the black eyed pea salsa. Stir gently over the heat more or less 3 minutes. You have to be careful not to over stir or scorch.
3. As that hash is still warming, you can prepare eggs sunny side.
4. For serving healthy breakfast ideas with eggs, divide the hash between 2 serving plates.
5. Place one egg on the top of each serving. Immediately top with finely grated cheese as well as cilantro. Serve the sour cream on the side if you want.
|Related post: Healthy Homemade Lunches? Try Out These Recipes?|
Bakinbabys Egg and Mushroom BreakfastThis one of healthy breakfast ideas with eggs only needs 15 minutes to cook. With easy ingredients you can find in the kitchen, this will be your family’s favorite breakfast.
• Pepper and salt
• ¼ cup of Mexican blend cheese
• 4 eggs
• ½ cup of red pepper, diced
• ¾ cup of mushroom, diced roughly
• 1 cup of onion
• 3 slices of bacon
Steps make healthy breakfast ideas with eggs:
1. Cook the bacon till it’s crispy.
2. Drain and then cut the bacon to ½ inch slices.
3. Pour off the grease, then return 1 to 2 tbsp of bacon grease back to the pan and then sauté the onions as well as the pepper about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in mushroom, continue to cook with low heat until the vegetables are tender and crispy.
5. Place the veggie mix in the small dish and set aside.
6. Wipe the skillet and clean, add some olive oil into the skillet and scramble eggs.
7. While those eggs are soft, stir in the cheese, continue to cook till those eggs are beginning to set, not runny. Fold immediately in the bacon pieces right away before you serve.