Healthy Breakfast Ideas to Lose Weight with Eggs or without Eggs - Most women concern with weight. And they will pay attention to the food, too. Are you looking for healthy breakfast ideas to lose weight? If yes, below are the suitable and recommended breakfast ideas to shed your fat. Some people are afraid of consuming food to lose weight since they are mostly not tasty. But, these breakfast ideas are totally different. Let’s take a look at them one by one.
Banana and Almond Butter PancakeThis one of healthy breakfast ideas to lose weight is for 9 servings and it can be made only in less than 10 minutes. Prepare the ingredients and try it at home.
• ¼ c of smooth almond butter
• Sliced banana for serving
• 1 ripe banana, large
• 2 eggs, large
• Honey for serving
Steps of making healthy breakfast ideas to lose weight:
1. Mash the banana with almond butter in the medium bowl until it’s smooth. And use a fork to whisk the egg.
2. Heat the nonstick skillet over the medium low heat. Add a spoonful of batter (each is 2 tsp) to the skillet. Cook till its bubbles begin bursting around edges and in center. It’s about 2-3 minutes.
3. Flip and then cook it for 1 more minute. And make sure that the underside is already golden brown.
4. Transfer it to the baking sheet, and cover it loosely with the foil. Keep it warm in the low oven. Repeat it with remaining batter.
5. Serve with the sliced banana and the honey if you want.
|Related post: Quick Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss Diet|
Egg SandwichThe other healthy breakfast ideas to lose weight will be egg sandwich. Though it uses eggs, this is also a healthy idea to lose weight. It can be made for 2 sandwiches. And the cooking time is not long.
• 1 plum tomato, finely sliced
• 2 slices of cheddar
• 2 eggs, large
• 1 tbsp of dill, chopped finely
• 2 English muffins which is toasted
• Black pepper
• 1 tbsp of chives, finely chopped
• Kosher salt
Steps to make healthy breakfast ideas to lose weight:
1. Crack the eggs to the measuring cup. Add the herbs, salt, as well as pepper. Whisk it with fork for combining them. Divide that mixture between 2 7-ounce ramekins and the microwave over high heat till it’s cooked all through (40-45 seconds).
2. Top each of the English muffin with cheese, egg, and tomato. Healthy breakfast ideas to lose weight are ready to serve.