Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Toddlers Your Kids Will Love - You must be very careful when choosing healthy breakfast ideas for toddlers. Toddlers are very sensitive. They need healthy breakfast that gives sufficient nutrition intake for their active body. The menu needs to be healthy yet delicious, no need to make your toddlers annoyed because they don’t like the menu. Here are two healthy breakfast ideas for toddlers you might want to try for your kids.
Smoothie BowlSmoothie becomes one of favorite healthy breakfast ideas for toddlers. They will definitely love its taste. With the smooth texture, sweet taste and interesting appearance, your toddler will ask for more and more. Are you ready to make it? It can yield for 2 bowls. And the time to make it is less than 6 minutes. It requires basic cooking skill. The ingredients are also easy and can be found in almost all supermarkets.
• Toasted coconut flakes (for serving)
• Granola (for serving)
• 2 cup of frozen raspberries
• 2 bananas
• ½ cup of non fat Greek yogurt
• ½ cup of low fat milk
• 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional)
1. In the blender, puree raspberries, bananas, yogurt, chia seed and also milk till they’re smooth.
2. Divide between the bowls and then top it with granola also the toasted coconut if you want.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast Ideas with Eggs You Will Never Fail|
Scrambled Egg BreakfastAnother healthy breakfast ideas for toddlers is scrambled eggs breakfast. This is healthy and practical breakfast meal. This breakfast menu is perfect for you who are very busy but want you kids stay healthy with his or her meal. So, now you can make healthy breakfast ideas for toddlers perfectly with fluffy, creamy and delicious taste. The level to make this dish is easy and it only needs less than 6 minutes. This recipe is for 4 servings.
• 1 tbsp of olive oil
• 8 large eggs
• Kosher salt
Steps to make healthy breakfast ideas for toddlers:
1. Whisk together 1 tsp of water, eggs, and ½ tsp of pepper and salt in a large bowl. It’s better to use large bowl.
2. After that, heat the oil. Or, you can melt the butter in the ten inch nonstick skillet on the medium heat.
3. Add the eggs, then cook them, stir it with the rubber spatula every a few seconds until it reaches the desired doneness. More or less it’s 2-3 minutes for the medium soft egg.