Healthy Breakfast Fast Food: Hamburger and Spaghetti by Yourself - Do you like fast food? Actually fast food is suitable for someone who is very busy. But what about your health when you consume too much fast food? It is better to make healthy breakfast by yourself. Here are 2 recipes of healthy breakfast fast food that you can try at home.
Bacon & Escarole Spaghetti
This healthy breakfast fast food is good for people who love spaghetti but are worried about their health. This recipe is for 4 servings, and it only needs 30 minutes for cooking.
• Grated parmesan for serving
• 1 head of escarole (torn)
• ¾ pound of spaghetti
• 1 tsp of olive oil
• 1 chopped onion
• 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 ounces)
• 4 slices of chopped thick cut bacon
• 1 tsp of fresh and thyme leaves
• Kosher salt also black pepper
Steps to make healthy breakfast fast food:
1. Cook spaghetti based on the package directions. Drain it and return it to the pot.
2. Meanwhile, you can heat the oil in the large pot on the medium high heat. Add bacon, cook and toss it often until it is crisp for more or less 7-8 minutes.
3. Add thyme, ½ tsp of pepper, onion, and ½ tsp of salt. Cook, then stir it often until it’s soft. It takes more or less 8-10 minutes.
4. Add the escarole and tomatoes (also the juice). Cook, toss it till that escarole is tender enough for (2-4 minutes).
5. Serve pasta which is topped with the parmesan and sauce.
|Related post: 2 Anticipated Healthy Breakfast to Lose Weight for Diet Success Story|
Another healthy breakfast fast food you can cook by yourself is hamburger. Burger is everyone’s favorite. Instead of buying ones from the restaurant, make your own healthy burger. You only need 15 minutes for preparation and 16 minutes for cooking time. And it’s ready in less than 40 minutes.
• 1 egg
• ½ tsp of salt
• ½ tsp of ground black pepper
• 1 pound of ground beef
• ½ cup of fine and dried bread cucumber
Steps on making burger as healthy breakfast fast food:
1. Preheat the outdoor grill to the high heat and then oil grate lightly.
2. In the medium bowl, add eggs and whisk together with pepper and salt. Place the ground beef as well as the bread crumbs to the mixture. With a fork or hands, mix them until well blended. Form to 4 patties more or less ¾ inch thick.
3. Place the patties on prepared grill. Cover and then cook up to 7-8 minutes per side. Arrange the patties and buns with the veggies as you like. Healthy breakfast fast food is ready to serve.