Recommended for Fast Food Addicts: Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins Ideas - Come and play with egg muffins are one of great ideas to boost up energy as morning treatment. There must be a lifesaver to deal with busy morning especially for workers. Egg muffin is actually a common quick meal at home. It is practical, quick, simple, and enough for all family members. Now, it is time to differentiate the common egg muffin menu into beyond of delicious breakfast with healthy breakfast egg muffins. Besides it is healthy, it also keeps in full longer.
|Related post: Keep Your Diet Well with Breakfast Ideas for Gestational Diabetes|
Classic Breakfast Egg Muffins
Egg muffins can be one place to give a flavorful taste in a package. Furthermore, the toppings and filling can be suited to each preference. This healthy breakfast egg muffins recipe takes only short times to prepare and cooking. The 12 muffins are then ready to serve in the dining table. The idea is simple with superb taste. For topping, add few cilantros would be amazing too.
• 12 large eggs
• ¼ cup non fat milk
• ¾ cup quartered cherry tomatoes
• 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
• ½ cup diced onion
• Sliced avocado
• Feta cheese
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Prepare a large bowl, non fat milk, whisk eggs, ½ tsp pepper. Stir in the onions, spinach, and tomatoes.
3. Divide the mixture to 12 muffins pan evenly and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
4. After the eggs are cooked, remove it from oven and loosen using knife.
5. Top it with all ingredients for serving and serve the healthy breakfast egg muffins.
Homemade Egg McMuffins
People now do not need to spend more times in McDonald’s drive-thru line since homemade egg McMuffins is the best you will get soon as healthy breakfast egg muffins. This fast food is surprisingly healthy with simple steps to follow.
• 12 eggs
• ½ lb thickly cut ham
• 12 English muffins
• ½ lb sharp sliced cheddar
• Salt and pepper for taste
How to make:
1. Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Crack all eggs to each muffin pan container.
3. Preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 10-15 minutes.
4. Fill the muffins with eggs, ham, and sharp cheddar. Add few sliced tomatoes and spinach as desired.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Healthy breakfast egg muffins are ready to serve.
In the recipe of healthy breakfast egg muffins, it serves about 9.9g fat, 237 calories, 4.2g sat fat, 27g carbs, 492mg sodium, 8g fiber, 18.4g protein, and 2g sugar. It has calculated with the reduced sodium ham.