Great Breakfast Near Me: It’s Only in Our Kitchen! - If you are looking for the great breakfast near me, especially the one that is not only delicious, but also healthy, then the answer can be as simple as this: our kitchen! Well, there are so many advantages we all can benefit from cooking our own meals, especially if the healthy breakfast is what you need. So, what are the great homemade breakfast menus you can try? Here they are!
Savory Oatmeal with Fried Egg and CheddarSavory oatmeal as the great breakfast near me is the one cooked in water, served with a pinch of salt and diced chunks of Chinese sausage.
Ingredients for simple great breakfast near me:
- 1/4 cup of dry oats
- 2 tbs. of shredded white cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of water
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbs. of onions, chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of red peppers, diced
- Optional toppings: za’atar, sliced green onions, chopped walnuts
1. Boil the water and add oatmeal. Reduce the heat. Let the oatmeal cook for 3 minutes or until the liquid is all absorbed. Turn off the heat and add cheese, pepper, and salt. Stir.
2. Prepare a non-stick pan and heat it over medium-high heat with 1/2 tsp. of coconut oil. Add vegetables, cook for 2-3 minutes or until they soften. Over cooked oats, spoon vegetables over and reduce heat to medium.
3. Add the remaining coconut oil to fry egg. Cook until the whites aren’t translucent anymore. Serve the fried egg over oatmeal.
4. If you like, top with za’atar, chopped walnuts, or green onions prior to serving.
|Related post: Healthy Breakfast Lunch and Dinner Chart and Plan|
Breakfast Egg MuffinsThis is a great breakfast near me recipe ideal for you who wish to prepare and also enjoy easy grab and go choice in every busy morning.
Ingredients for this great breakfast near me:
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup of bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup of spinach, cooked and shopped, remove excess water
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degree F and coat your muffin tin with cooking spray (alternatively, line it with paper liners).
2. Prepare a large bowl and crack the eggs into it. Blend them until they are smooth, usually for no longer than a minute.
3. Add cheese, spinach, and bacon to the egg mix. Stir to combine.
4. Among the tin muffin cups, evenly divide the mixture.
5. Bake until the eggs are set or for about 15 to 18 minutes.
6. Serve the egg muffin immediately. You can store them in your refrigerator.