Breakfast Ideas with Potatoes, Easy yet Delicious - One of the most essential things to do in the morning is to actually have a breakfast in which there are some breakfast ideas with potatoes to be incorporated. The many available options of the things to do using potatoes as the main ingredients for breakfast make it really easy for anyone to find the best meal to choose. Some of the menu options of potatoes are even easy to make with that beautiful taste.
Diner-Style Breakfast Potatoes
One of the best breakfast ideas with potatoes to start a day is the so-called Diner-Style Breakfast Potatoes. It is pretty easy to prepare without much of ingredients needed. This recipe is for a serving of 4 people.
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes in 1 to 2-inch chunks
- 1 diced small onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ diced medium bell pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
1. Within this one of the breakfast ideas with potatoes, the diced potatoes should be placed in a saucepan then cover them up in cold water with a bit of salt to be added. Once they are tender simply drain the water and left them while making the so-called sauce.
2. Onions and pepper should be cooked until soft in which the potatoes should be added right away with garlic powder, paprika, cumin, plus salt and pepper.
3. Cook it without stirring for at least 5 minutes and then it is ready to serve.
|Related post: Healthy Fast Food Toronto You Can Cook Yourself at Home|
Smoky Baked Hash Browns
Another decent option of the breakfast ideas with potatoes is the Smoky Baked Hash Browns. In order to prepare a serving of 4, you need the following ingredients.
Ingredients to prepare:
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 15-ounce frozen hash browns
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp coarse kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 sliced scallion
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
How to cook:
1. This menu of breakfast ideas with potatoes can be prepared by previously preheating the oven to 425 F while the hash browns should be drained in between two layers of paper towels until the moisture is taken out of them.
2. Place the hash browns in a large bowl followed by smoked paprika, scallions, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Later on the beaten egg should also be added.
3. Melt the butter in a hot iron skillet and put the mixture immediately and bake for at least 45 minutes. When the top is golden brown then this recipe of breakfast ideas with potatoes is done and ready to serve.