Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Weight Loss with Fruits & Veggies - What are the best healthy breakfast recipes for weight loss you love the most? The question is simple, but difficult to answer. You might know that there are a lot of healthy recipes for breakfast in the magazine, on the internet. While some of them are quite complicated to make or not so tasty, these two recipes of best healthy breakfast recipes for weight loss will make you want to try.
This is the first one of best healthy breakfast recipes for weight loss. You need to retire the cereal you have every day and now try to enjoy this new menu for your breakfast. It serves for 2 portions. It contains some fruits and fresh vegetable. The menu is very perfect for you who really want to lose weight.
• 1 tomato and cut it into 1 inch pieces
• ½ avocado, chopped roughly
• 1 tbsp of olive oil and add more for drizzling
• 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely
• 1 bunch of spinach, chopped roughly
• Kosher salt
• 2 cup of leftover and cooked grains (like quinoa, farro, couscous, or brown rice)
• Black pepper
Steps to make best healthy breakfast recipes for weight loss:
1. Heat the oil in the large nonstick pan over the medium heat. Cook garlic till it starts turning golden brown (more or less 1 minute)
2. Add ¼ tsp of each salt and also spinach, add pepper, and toss till it is wilted (1-2 minutes)
3. Divide the grains between the bowls and top it with the spinach, tomato, and avocado.
|Related post: Starbucks’ Healthy Version: Copycat Healthy Fast Food Meals Recipes|
This one of best healthy breakfast recipes for weight loss is perfect for your good brunch diet. The preparation time is only 3 minutes and the cooking time is only 5 minutes. The good thing is it does not contain more fat and protein in case you’re afraid that it will make you gain more weight. It contains 4 fruits which are very good to keep your diet.
• 1 pt of blueberries
• 1 lime
• 3 red grapefruits
• 3 navel oranges
Steps of making best healthy breakfast recipes for weight loss:
1. Cut the peer as well as the white pith from the oranges and grapefruits. And you need to work over the bowl by cutting the oranges and the grapefruits to the segments of pieces.
2. Grate finely the zest of the half side of the lime over citrus.
3. Squeeze 1 tsp of the juice over the top.
4. Toss gently with blueberries. Enjoy it!