Find the Best Healthy Breakfast Ideas - What are your favorite best healthy breakfast ideas? Some of you might be bored with the same breakfast every day. Those who decided to live a healthy life usually have a problem in healthy menu choices. If you have the same problem, this is the time to change your menu. Grab these best healthy breakfast ideas and live a healthy and tasty life.
Avocado Egg in HoleThis one of best healthy breakfast ideas is easy. It does not require high cooking skill. This recipe is intended for 4 servings. Pay attention to the ingredients and follow the instructions.
• 1 tbsp of chives, chopped
• ½ c of shredded and sharp cheddar cheese
• 1 avocado
• 4 slices of bread
• Black pepper, freshly ground
• 4 eggs
• 4 tbsp of butter (divided)
• Kosher salt
Steps of making best healthy breakfast ideas:
1. Cut the avocado in the half and scoop out the flesh as 1 big piece. Lay that avocado half on that own side. Cut it in 3 to 4 pieces. Keep the shape of hole in the each slice.
2. Cut the hole in the center of that each slice of the bread, make sure it’s big enough.
3. Melt 2 tsp of butter in the large nonstick skillet on the medium heat.
4. Add 2 slices of bread into the skillet and then toast on the each side.
5. Place the avocado slice inside each slide of the bread in the skillet.
6. Crack one egg to the center of the each circle. Season it with pepper and salt.
7. Cover the skillet and then cook it till the egg is already cooked into the desired doneness. (3-5 minutes)
8. Sprinkle cheese on the top of it and cook till the cheese melted. Repeat these steps with the remaining ingredients.
9. Garnish it with chives.
|Related post: Try New Menu with These Healthy Breakfast Lunch and Dinner|
Chickpea Salad with Hot Peppers, Olives, and ScallionsTo make this one of best healthy breakfast ideas, you need to pay more attention as it is made from some unfamiliar ingredients. However, the cooking instructions is fairly easy.
• ½ cup of scallions, sliced thinly
• ¼ cup castervetrano olives, quartered and pitted
• 3 cups of chickpeas which is cooked
• ½ tsp of piment d’espelette
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tsp of dried red pepper flakes
• 1 tsp of garlic, chopped finely
• 1 cup of celery, sliced thinly
• 1 tbsp of lemon zest, chopped finely
• ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
• ¼ cup of mint leaves, chopped finely
• Juice of two large lemon
1. To make best healthy breakfast ideas, mix altogether all of the ingredients except the piment d’espellate in the large bowl. Gently toss to make it fully incorporate.
2. Adjust the seasoning as you want with pepper and salt. Spoon all of the salad to the serving dish and then sprinkle it with espellete.